Christina Manikus, Communications & Volunteer Coordinator, REAP
Q: Three things you want folks to know about you.
- I love to travel!
- I know Spanish and some Korean.
- Who needs a gym when VA has such great outdoor activities like trail runs, hiking, swimming in the James, city & trail biking…?
Q: Three things you want folks to know about your work.
- REAP ( Richmond Entrepreneur’s Assistance Program) builds confidence & job skills in individuals with disabilities,
- I like the more creative, storytelling parts of the job
- I’ve been here for just over a year — since January 2014.
Q: Why do you love the profession of volunteer administration?
I like meeting people and cultivating relationships.
Q: What are most looking forward to with GRAVA?
I’m most looking forward to finding professional mentors, support and knowledge since I’m so new to this field and early in my career.