CasSandra Calin, Mentor Program Coordinator, Peter Paul Development Center
Q: Three things you want folks to know about you.
- I am an extrovert.
- I love the city of Richmond.
- I’m going back for my MSW this coming fall.
Q: Three things you want folks to know about your work.
- I always need more mentors.
- I always struggle to find food for special events.
- Facilitating positive relationships and watching them grow is one of the most rewarding jobs I could ever do.
Q: Why do you love the profession of volunteer administration?
I love volunteer administration because so many more students get provided the relationships that help them grow if I put my energies toward recruiting and supporting mentors rather than if I decided to be one mentor to one child.
Q: What are most looking forward to with GRAVA?
I’m excited to talk to people who relat to the work I do and learn more about how to do that work better based on the tools and resources that GRAVA provides.