Volunteer Engagement Message Board
Powered by GRAVA, HandsOn Greater Richmond, & ConnectVA
Seeking real-time answers to important questions related to volunteer engagement?
GRAVA has joined forces with HandsOn Greater Richmond and ConnectVA to host a specialty forum devoted to Volunteer Engagement. The ConnectVA Volunteer Engagement Message Board is a useful and productive tool through which GRAVA members can learn, share, and connect on volunteer engagement topics:
- Participate in cause-related online discussions with your peers from around the community
- Receive real-time answers on important needs and questions in the field
- Share news, resources, and upcoming events
How Do I Get Started?
- Register on ConnectVA: In order to participate in the Message Board, you must be a registered user on ConnectVA – https://www.ConnectVA.org/register
- Sign-in on ConnectVA: Your password will be emailed to you upon registration submission. When you next sign-in on ConnectVA, please visit the Message Board – https://www.ConnectVA.org/Message-Board
- Subscribe to the Message Board: As a signed-in user, click to “subscribe” to the Volunteer Engagement Message Board (item #6). This will allow you to receive immediate notification of posts from fellow GRAVA members.
How Can I Use the Message Board?
- Sign-in on ConnectVA: only signed-in, registered users can post to the Message Boardon ConnectVA.
- Visit the Message Board page: click into Volunteer Engagement (item #6).
- Post a Message: Select to “Post New Thread” and enter a descriptive subject line and concise, specific informational, professional, and courteous message and then “Publish” (you can choose to edit or delete your message at any time)
- Reply to a Message: Click into any post under the Volunteer Engagement Message Board and select “Reply” to any thread or existing replies.
Questions? Please contact ConnectVA at Info@connectva.org