Volunteer Engagement Professional Award: recognizes one of our outstanding members for his or her contributions to the field of volunteer administration and commitment to GRAVA. Nominees for this award must have two or more years experience in the field of volunteer administration, be a current member of GRAVA, and show a commitment to the field of volunteer administration and the mission of GRAVA. Previous winners are not eligible for re-nomination.
Rising Star Award: recognizes outstanding members with less than two years of experience in the field of volunteer administration. Nominees must be current GRAVA members and show a commitment to the field of volunteer administration and the mission of GRAVA. NEW AWARD!
See past recipients of the Volunteer Engagement Professional of the Year Award:
- 2019: Diane Reale, Goochland Cares
- 2018: Rachael Newcomb, Children’s Museum of Richmond
- 2017: Whitney Guthrie, Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity
- 2016: Athena Huss, VCU Health
- 2015: Katie Bausman, Fan Free Clinic
- 2014: Rosemary Jones, Peter Paul Development Center
- 2013: Sharon Drennen, CARITAS
- 2012: Jamie Seagraves, Homeward
- 2011: Megan Rollins, Boaz & Ruth
- 2010: Alison Jones-Nassar, Virginia Supportive Housing
- 2009: Kathy Perun, Chesterfield-Colonial Heights Department of social services
- 2008: Ormonde Wilkinson, Westminster Canterbury Richmond
- 2007: Ron Stilwell, CARITAS