Interested in becoming a GRAVA member?
- Complete our online membership application.
- You can pay through that link with a credit card or by check.
Mail checks to GRAVA PO Box 862 Richmond, VA 23218, or bring to your next in-person GRAVA meeting.
GRAVA is a professional membership organization promoting excellence in volunteer engagement in the Greater Richmond area through professional development, networking, and advocacy. Please join us as we connect and learn together on a monthly basis!
The membership year is September 1 through August 31. Annual dues are $50 a year and include the following benefits:
- Free monthly programs – as of now, all meetings are held on Zoom.
- Meetings typically run 8:30am to 10:30am on the first Thursday of the month unless otherwise noted (no meetings in August or December). The first 30 minutes are reserved for networking and breakfast, followed by a 90-minute program.
- Training workshops are run by invited guest speakers who are local experts on topics relevant to volunteer management and CVA competencies.
- Breakfast (and yes, coffee!) is included with all meetings – when we are back in person!
- Discount on GRAVA’s Annual Conference
- Scholarships for professional development training and materials
- Access to our newsletter, website, social media, and members-only directory to facilitate info-sharing and partnerships
- Assistance earning CVA credential
- Access to Peer2Peer Mentoring, Book Club, and member mixers
- Eligibility for Volunteer Engagement Professional of the Year Award & Emerging Volunteer Professional Award
- Annual gift and recognition on International Volunteer Managers Day