Interested in becoming a GRAVA member?
- Complete our online membership application
- Choose one of the two payment options below
Paying online? Click here
Paying by check? Mail to PO Box 684, Midlothian, VA 23113, or bring to your next GRAVA meeting
Download our membership flyer to learn more about membership and benefits.
GRAVA is a professional membership organization promoting excellence in volunteer engagement in the Greater Richmond area through professional development, networking, and advocacy. Please join us as we connect and learn together on a monthly basis!
The membership year is September 1 through August 31. Annual dues are $50 a year and include the following benefits:
- Free monthly programs – 5 training workshops and 4 roundtable discussions ($10 for non-members).
- Meetings run 8:30 – 10:30 on the first Thursday of the month. (No meetings in August or December.) The first 30 minutes are reserved for networking and breakfast, followed by a 90-minute program.
- Training workshops are run by invited guest speakers who are local experts on topics relevant to volunteer management and CVA competencies.
- Roundtables are facilitated by GRAVA board members and use interactive activities and group discussions to dive deeper on workshop topics
- Breakfast (and yes, coffee!) is included with all meetings
- $10 discount on GRAVA’s Annual Conference
- Scholarships for professional development training and material
- Access to our newsletter, website, social media, and members-only directory to facilitate info-sharing and partnerships
- Assistance earning CVA credential
- Access to Peer2Peer Mentoring, Book Club, and member mixers
- Eligibility for Volunteer Engagement Professional of the Year Award
- Annual gift and recognition on International Volunteer Managers’ Day